Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Quote of the day challenge - day one

Hello! Well, I've been gone for a while. Sorry. :/ But I have something to post today! Please excuse me if my words don't make any sense, I am sick right now and am a a bit very tired.
Loren from Blue Eyes, Gray Eyes nominated me for the quote of the day challenge! Here is day 1.


~found on google when I searched cool quotes~

Thanks for nominating me, Loren!

So Loren nominated 3 people, but I don't know as many writing blogs as her, so I will nominate one person each day of the challenge.

I nominate...

Red Head with a book

Thanks so much Loren! Bye!

~Devin




2 comments:

  1. Hey!! What exactly is the quote of the day? Is it some kind of contest

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Sorry I didn't explain that. Each day you share a quote and nominate someone, who will then do the same. By the way, I emailed you! When you get it, please email me back! :) Thanks!

      Delete