Saturday, December 12, 2015

5 minute snowglobe DIY

Hey there! I'm back! Well, it's almost Christmas, so it's time for a Christmas craft! We're going to be making a 5 minute snowglobe! Yes, you heard me right...this baby takes only 5 minutes to make! So wait are we waiting for? Let's get started!


You will need:

*A hot glue gun
*A jar full of water with a lid
*White glitter
*A small plastic toy that will fit in your jar


Put a generous amount of glitter in the bottom of the jar, then fill it up the rest of the way with water.

(sorry for the terrible picture)
Now glue your small plastic toy to the lid and allow it to dry completely. Since we are using hot glue, it should only take about 2 minutes.

Screw the lid on TIGHT, tip it upside down, shake it up and you're done!

It can be a simple present too!

"Help! I'm trapped!" Hehe!

Thanks for reading! If you make this, let me know how it went in the comments! Bye!


~Devin









2 comments:

  1. Hey dev!! I read this a long time ago but forgot to comment. I remember this from your birthday last year. I made one to give to hope for Christmas! Shhh.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! Yeah, I couldn't think of a new project. I bet Hope loves it!

      Delete