Friday, October 30, 2015

Epic amazing awesomeness

Guys. You have no idea how much I love Parks and Recreation. It is my favorite show ever, and guys..
CHRIS PRATT IS AMAZING. Just know that, okay?
I decided to share some of the greatness of the show...enjoy! :)


XD


I've been there, sister. ;)


As he would say, "Enough said."


This is Chris Pratt who i was talking about. (aka Andy Dwyer) Is this as hilarious to you guys as it is to me?!


Sorry for the blurry picture! Girl, we've all been there.

Hahahahahahahayahahahaha


So yeah. I totally recommend watching this show. It is amazing. And if you don't like it...

THEN GET OUT.

No, I'm just kidding. But I garuntee that you will like it, and if you don't, then you can comment on this blog Liarliarliarliar
Bye!

~Devin

3 comments:

  1. I haven't seen this show, perhaps I will now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this show, perhaps I will now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool Devin, never seen it but Maney I should. Is it on Netflix?

    ReplyDelete